Chocolate, hazelnut and cookies ~ great combo! Gluten free, grain free and fully sanctioned goodness, what else could you possibly ask for?
Gluten free, grain free and fully sanctioned goodness #LivingFitLifestyle Click To Tweet
I was inspired by a book Paleo Indulgences, their recipe looked so good ~ I had to try it. And, naturally ~ I didn’t have all the ingredients so, I adapted. That is something I encourage you to do whenever you are cooking….Sometimes it’s easy and you might as well start to experiment.
- 2.25 Cups of hazelnut flour
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 2T arrowroot starch
- ¾ t baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 large pastured eggs, room temperature
- 1T pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup erythritol
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup organic chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350•
- Make sure all of your ingredients are at room temperature
- Place the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl and combine
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well with a hand mixer
- Add the melted coconut oil last and mix well
- Add the chocolate chunks
- Using a cookie scoop, drop 2T size mounds on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 10-12 minutes - rotating half way through the cooking time
- Allow to cool on the tray for at least 10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.