By Bernadette Kathryn, LMT, IHLC
Coconut Blueberry Muffins are a simple little package packed with loads of nutrition and flavor. The organic sugar free coconut adds great flavor, texture and healthy coconut nutrition. Combine that with the power of blueberries and whole grains and you have a real winner.
Delicious, nutritious and packaged in a cute little muffin that you can take with you on the run, bake and freeze extra for those times when you need something in a hurry and fabulous enough to take to a social get together.
- 1-1/2 Cups GF whole grain flour
- 1t celtic salt
- 1 Cup organic sugar-free shredded coconut
- ½ Cup organic coconut palm sugar
- 1T baking powder
- 1t baking soda
- 1t guar gum or xanthan gum
- 1 Large Egg - room temperature
- ¼ Cup melted organic coconut oil
- ½ Cup organic apple or pear sauce - room temperature
- ½ Cup organic milk - room temperature
- 1 cup of fresh organic blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350•
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix
- Combine all the liquid ingredients and whisk
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and stir to combine
- Fold in the blueberries
- Using an ice cream scooper, divide into 12 muffin cups
- Place in the middle of your oven, set the time for 10 mins.
- Rotate at the 10 min mark and bake for an additional 10 mins.
- Allow to cool & enjoy!!!
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.