Your Challenge Today:
Combination for success …
Patience, persistence and perspiration
make an unbeatable combination for success.
Patience is a virtue ~ which means waiting without complaining!
Being patient with yourself while working toward your SMART GOALS is a vital part of your success, sustainable changes take time. Creating a Living Fit Lifestyle is all about establishing sustainable changes ~ modifications in your daily life that improve the quality of your life for the long haul. It takes patience, persistence and perspiration to improve your fitness level, to ensure that you have good quality food to eat and to keep up with all the demands of life while pursuing your health goals.
An unbeatable combination for success is …
- Having your SMART GOALS clearly defined for the next few months
- Having a clear plan of action of necessary tasks to reach your goals
- Having your tasks clearly scheduled on your calendar to ensure you have time
- Have your success ritual set up to make your life easier — your journal
- Having a support system — aka — your team and peeps to consult as needed
- Patience and compassion with yourself and your team ~ we are all in this together
Persistence is the vehicle that drives us to our destination of achievement. To create the life of our dreams, we need a strong, burning desire to accomplish something meaningful to us and we need the dig down deep determination and persistence that will drive us all the way to the finish line of victory. Everything we do and set out to do is going to be easier when we feel good ~ physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It doesn’t matter where you are on your journey, it doesn’t matter what your personal goals are, it does matter that you have something in your life that makes your heart sing and moves you forward with your ambition.
Take a look at the Wheel of Health and all the components that affect your health ~ directly and indirectly ~ what’s next on your agenda? What do you need or want to do next that will feed your body, mind and spirit?
Persistence is the vehicle that drives us to our destination of achievement #LivingFitLifestyle Click To Tweet