Your Challenge Today:
Feel your attitude …
People may hear your words,
but they feel your attitude.
Attitude is: a settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something, typically one that is reflected in a person’s behavior.
It’s important for me to remember that everything I do is related to my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
- If I am not happy at work, it affects my attitude. When my attitude is negatively affected I will look for comfort in easy-fix ways like a bottle of wine and bag of chips.
- If I a not happy in my home I won’t be able to relax and realize the rest that I need to be my best at work or in my relationships.
- If I am not happy with my relationships, family or friends, I will feel agitated on some level and my communication may suffer compromising other areas of my life.
- If I am not happy in my romantic life, my sex life and home may suffer as a consequence due to unrealized desires.
- If I feel disconnected in my community of friends or I am lacking a community connection because I have recently moved, I may feel lonely and get depressed driving me into a spiral of poor eating habits to soothe my aching soul.
- If I am recovering from an injury or illness, I might get depressed from the physical setback and sink into a poor attitude about myself and my body.
- If I am feeling bored with my current work or home life, I might do well to embark on a new learning experience to add a bit of spice to my life.
All of these aspects of my life are interconnected and play a role in my overall attitude and Living Fit Lifestyle . I believe it’s important to keep in mind that YOUR HEALTH is much more than exercise and dieting. We are complex beings with a need to balance our body, mind and spirit through our Living Fit Lifestyle.
[Tweet “Everything I do is related to my health #LivingFitLifestyle”]