Your Daily Challenge:
Find your grace in the moment!
I don’t think being an athlete is unfeminine.
I think of it as a kind of grace.
- Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.
- A characteristic or quality pleasing for its charm or refinement.
- A sense of fitness or propriety.
- The condition, state, or quality of being free or as free as possible from all flaws or defects.
- An impossiblity, something unattainable, something that cannot be reached…ever
Who do you know that is perfect? We all have flaws and that is part of what makes us interesting as individuals! Nothing is life is perfect and yet everything is perfect, it’s really all in our perspective. It’s important for us to own our imperfections and the beauty of who we really are as individuals. We don’t need to be classically beautiful or handsome to be comfortable in our own skin. Developing a ‘healthy’ self-acceptance is vital to self-love, appreciation, self-respect and self-esteem which is what fuels our desire to live with a good “Quality of Life”.
This game is about:
- Self improvement
- Healthy progress
- Forward movement
- Learning to love and appreciate ourselves!
We are setting the stage for our future by taking a stand and Guidelines for the Game for our bodies, our lives and our families. We are changing some old out-dated habits and trading them in for the new and improved way of thinking and living. With all the medical advances being made over the years, we as a society are living longer and not always with the kind of “grace” that we might have hoped. On the other side of that coin, with the medical advances there are also advances in knowledge of how our lifestyle impacts our longevity and that is where we get to own our power and choose! Making changes is not necessarily convenient or easy ~ but ~ it is still a choice and we get to make it.