By Bernadette Kathryn, LMT, IHLC
Printable PDF – Grilled Tarragon Chicken
Grilled Tarragon Chicken
- 1 LB. thin cut boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tbs. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 2 Tbs. Dry Vermouth
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl
- Mix well
- Add to the thin chicken cutlets and marinade 2-4 hours
- Bring to room temperature before grilling. Cook on a hot grill until just cooked through
- Enjoy your favorite fresh vegetables w/ tarragon vinaigrette
- 4 teaspoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
I always make a much more substantial batch of salad dressing when I am going to the trouble of making it since I like to eat salads daily and the dressing makes all the difference. It’s just as easy to wash the blender for a small batch as it is a large one and the dressing will last for at least a week or more in the fridge.
We like, use and recommend
US Wellness Meats for superior protein products.
This is my absolute new favorite! LOVE the sweetness the tarragon adds to the dish.