Your Challenge Today:
if it jiggles, it’s fat.
This one is all about adding more movement to your day,
bump up the activity!
- Walk instead of ride
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator
- Do some wall sits while brushing your teeth
- Play catch with the kids outside, they chase you!
- Go for a swim, bike ride or an aerobic walk at the shopping center
- Do some pushups while waiting for breakfast
- Have a family contest – who can do the most sit-up correctly?
- Get out a hoola-hoop and give it a whirl — great for your waistline
- Lunge walk in the park or step-up’s on the bench
Get creative, have some fun and get everyone involved!
How can you add a little ‘umph’ to your daily activities?
How can you add some exercises in between other activities?