Your Challenge Today:
By Bernadette Kathryn, LMT, IHLC
if it jiggles, it’s fat.
This one is all about adding more movement to your day,
bump up the activity!
- Walk instead of ride
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator
- Do some wall sits while brushing your teeth
- Play catch with the kids outside, they chase you!
- Go for a swim, bike ride or an aerobic walk at the shopping center
- Do some pushups while waiting for breakfast
- Have a family contest – who can do the most sit-up correctly?
- Get out a hoola-hoop and give it a whirl — great for your waistline
- Lunge walk in the park or step-up’s on the bench
Get creative, have some fun and get everyone involved!
What change can you make today to use more fat as fuel?
How can you add a little ‘umph’ to your daily activities?
How can you add some exercises in between other activities?
Let’s get moving, get fit and have fun doing it!
it’s time for me to get back into the pool — I have begun to walk again, the weather is so nice and walking to all appointment is a bonus!
Love the daily inspiration.
So I must have lots of fat as I jiggle all over..
I have been trying to walk 15k steps a day so that’s my movement right now..
Happy to have did some relaxing breathing today before I started day
Took a steam shower(new) felt great
Happy for full sunny day ahead
Started to lose some weight so getting in better mood