Your Challenge Today:
Keep Laughing …
Laughter heals all wounds,
and that’s one thing that everybody shares.
I think the world should keep laughing.
Everybody shares laughter and laughter is believed to be good medicine! Laughter is a mighty antidote to stress and conflict. Nothing works faster to bring your mind and body back into balance than a good laugh. Humor inspires hope, connects you to others, and keeps you grounded.
When you find yourself overwhelmed by what seems like a gigantic challenge or problem …
ask these questions:
- Is it really worth getting upset over?
- Is it worth upsetting others?
- Is it that important?
- Is it that bad?
- Is the situation irreparable?
- Is it really your problem?
- What’s the worst thing that could happen as a result?
- Can I fix it?
- What are the possible solutions?
- Which solution is best for me at this time?
- Where do I begin?
Do your absolute best to keep things into perspective, remember that you are amazing and you will prevail! Focus on finding the best solution for you and you will prevail! And, after it’s all over, go and find yourself some fun … take time to laugh, connect with what’s working in your life and have some fun!
Increasing your Fun Factor — putting more pleasure into your life!
- Watch a funny movie or TV show
- Go to a comedy club
- Read the funny pages or your favorite comic book
- Seek out funny people ~ keep light hearted friends by your side
- Share a good joke or a funny story and enjoy a good laugh with your peeps
- Check out your bookstore’s humor section ~ look for some good fun to enjoy
- Host game night with friends ~ it’s always a good time to play and share laughs
- Play with a pet ~ my pets are so funny, they give me reasons to laugh everyday
- Goof around with children ~ kids are always good for some fun!
- Do something silly ~ surprise yourself and your family ~ do something unexpected
- Make time for fun activities ~ bowling, miniature golfing, karaoke, the circus!!
- Play a game of twister, take dance lessons, plan a picnic and go fly a kite!