Your Daily Challenge:
Take a step back and change the way you look at things, you might be surprised!
If you change the way you look at things,
the things you look at change.
Examine your personal habits and choose one habit that you would benefit in changing. No action required, just identification.
This is an important step to creating sustainable change in your life and lifestyle. The stages of change are facilitated with the identification of a need; a need to create change and the recognition that you would benefit from making such a change in your life, work, relationship, home, community, etc.
- Pre-contemplation – unaware of the need to change
- Contemplation – recognized the need to create a change
- Preparation – gathering information about the change
- Action – trying out the new behavior
- Maintenance – working to maintain the new behavior