Your Challenge Today:
Take charge of your day!
By Bernadette Kathryn, LMT, IHLC
Either you run the day
or the day runs you.
~ Jim Rohn
Time management can be a tricky subject for some people! Time has a fantastic way of continuing to move forward no matter what we are doing or wanting to do! And, if we don’t have a handle on managing our time, chores and to do’s we can quickly find ourselves in crisis mode, a slave to the clock and our list. Lack of time management is a formula for disaster when it comes to creating lifestyle changes ~ to create the success that you are looking for in your life, you will need to conquer the clock and your list.
If you intend to add exercise into your life regularly, cook more of your meals to ensure that you are eating healthy and stay on top of Guidelines for the Game in just those two elements of the game ~ you will need to master your time management!
- What is your strategy for achieving your SMARTER GOALS?
- How do you organize yourself, your life?
- How do you make sure have what you need for success?
Planning, planning, planning! That’s what you have to do, sit down and take a look at reality.
- What is your base schedule?
- What time do you get up in the morning?
- What’s your morning routine?
- What are the must do’s in your days?
- Taking the kids to school, carpool, shopping, prepping, cooking, working?
- How do you spend your time and where are you going to fit exercise in?
- How does it work for you?
It’s possible, it’s manageable, and it’s 100% doable
when you set yourself up for success with a plan!
I want to focus on eating more vegetables and controlling my meals
Once I level out the quality of the food that I’m eating I believe the effect on any exercise I do will be greatly enhanced.
this is a toughie!
My life is on a schedule, working with clients by the hour and sometimes it can get messy. When lives change, I have to change as much as possible to accommodate which means my workout could possibly be compromised….. so, I need multiple plans to get the required 30 minutes into my day…….. walking, running, stairs, etc.
Think — OPTIONS!