Your Challenge Today:
The beginning is always today…..
The beginning is always today.
We have set guidelines to create a Living Fit Lifestyle because each aspect has been proven to support your overall health and wellness:
- Eating Real Food – at regular intervals during the day
- Exercising regularly – 6 x each week, 30 minutes of movement
- Drinking lots of clean water to flush our systems – 2-3 liters each day
- Sleep, restorative sleep – the most underrated diet strategy
- Communicate with your team ~ support and be supported
- Attitude of Gratitude ~ another underrated diet strategy
And, we are encouraging you to take a deeper look at your health to complete the circle of wellness. We are body, mind and spirit! We need to look at all aspects of our health to create the Living Fit Lifestyle that we desire.
The nine areas of a well-balanced lifestyle include:
- Body – When your body is in good shape, strong, fit and flexible (not necessarily skinny), you have energy to do the things you want to do. We are talking fit here!
- Mind – “Slow down and smell the roses” It’s a great sentiment! Sometimes we forget, we get caught up in little day-to-day annoyances that can be so subtle that we don’t even realize it until it’s too late and has affected our attitude in a big way. That’s exactly why we practice an attitude of gratitude on a daily basis, taking time to reflect on the little pleasures that make our hearts sing everyday, it helps!
- Spirit – How do we say ‘fun’? How many ways do you add fun into your days? Friends, games, family, pets, romance, sex, hobbies ~ all valuable ways to get more fun into your life. Adventure, travel, movies, theatre, concerts, you name it ~ go for it ~ make it a regular part of your Living Fit Lifestyle!
- Home – How is your home? Messy, cluttered, or in need of repairs? Our homes are an outward expression of our attitudes and have energetic effects on our physical health. Clutter in our living space creates anxiety, its frustrating and constantly signals to our brains that the work is never done! When we are living in a space that is clean, clear and pleasant to enter, it is peaceful, supportive and adds to the quality of our lives.
- Love – Sometimes families present some of our biggest emotional challenges. Family dynamics, sibling rivalries, jealousies, insecurities, and competition have the potential to infect an otherwise happy family.
- Work – It is believed that each person will have up to 3-5 careers in their lifetime. It doesn’t really matter what career we choose, what matters is that we are consciously contributing to society and that career is somehow feeding our soul or purpose.
- Money – Financial pressure is one of the top stressors in life. Getting your financial health in order will support your physical health.
- Community – A strong community benefits an individual, the community as well our society as a whole. People of all ages who feel a sense of belonging tend to lead happier and healthier lives.
- Education – Continuing to learn and grow as individuals is an fundamental part of life. This is about your personal growth, stimulating your imagination, adding dimension and pleasure to your life. Finding ways to keep your brain and enthusiasm active, engaged and alive!
What if you feel like you are not doing well taking care of yourself, playing the game or you feel like you are letting your team down by not making a perfect score everyday … so what, no big deal!
Well, that’s easy – you can go to the Submit Your Score page and use the calendar to catch up and back post your scores … when you click on the date box, a calendar should pop up and allow you to back date if you missed recording your score!