Your Challenge Today:
The choices we make …
One’s philosophy is expressed
in the choices one makes…
and the choices we make
are ultimately our responsibility.
The choices we make everyday make up the lifestyle that we live, and that is a direct representation of our philosophy. We may not have given much thought to our choices, lifestyle and what that says to the world about our ideology, but the truth is these decisions tell a part of our story. The choices that we make day in and day out represent our values, beliefs and our goals. The most important question to ask yourself is — am I living with integrity to my values and goals?
Our choices punctuate our personalities and lives.
- Do we choose to foster healthy relationships?
- Do we see the glass as half-empty or half-full?
- Do we have routines that support our SMART GOALS?
- Do we participate in community events?
- Do we spend time reading, learning and exploring?
- Do we have a group of friends that support our choices for healthy living?
- Do we get tangled up in non-sense with individuals that are addicted to drama?
- How do we define our self, our values, and our goals?
I suspect there will always be inconsistencies in people, personal struggles to overcome and lessons to be learned ~ this is the way of life. We live, we learn, we collect information, and we grow as people and partners with our loved ones. None of us are perfect, and yet we are all perfect just the way we are. We owe it to ourselves to be the best we can in each moment, give the best we have to each other and enjoy the journey is the best health possible.
The choices we make represent who we are working to become. The choices we make tell the world what is important to us. The choices we make say to our families how much we love them. The choices we make shape our journey. And the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility ~ what do you want?
One’s philosophy is expressed in the choices one makes…#LivingFitLifestyle Click To Tweet