Your Challenge Today:
Do One Thing That Scares YOU!
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear,
but the triumph over it.
The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid,
but he who conquers that fear”
It’s Halloween ~ what scary fun have you planned for the eve?
Typical festive Halloween activities include:
- Trick-or-treating — lots of kids seeking lots of candy!!
- Costume parties — adults and kids alike join in this fun!
- Decorating — spider webs, skeletons, scary monsters — ewww
- Carving pumpkins into jack-o’-lanterns — fun project for the kids
- Visiting haunted house attractions — a fun date
- Playing pranks on your old friends and neighbors — look out!
- Telling scary stories in front of the fire, eating roasted marshmallows
- Watching horror films with your peeps in the candle light
With respect to supporting a Living Fit Lifestyle ~
consider handing out some non-tratidional treats this year:
- Organic Granola Bars
- Organic Chocolates
- Small Tangerines
- Glow Sticks
- Scary Stickers
- Coloring Books
[Tweet “courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it #LivingFitLifestyle”]