Your Challenge Today:
Confidence and hope!
By Bernadette Kathryn, LMT, IHLC
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
~ Helen Keller
When you are ready to ask questions to find the answers that you need ~ you are ahead of the game. No one has all the answers to anything, IMO. Especially in the health, fitness and wellness industry. Science is working hard everyday to learn more and more about what it takes to keep us healthy. Having regular check ups, asking your doctor critical questions, keeping tack of your medical history and following up on any necessary tests that you need is essential to protecting yourself and your health for the long run. Creating a network of health care professionals that you have faith in is vital to your health and confidence.
We can take solace in the facts that we do know:
- Exercising regularly is a benefit to our body, mind and spirit!
- Drinking lots of fresh water is the best beverage for a healthy body!
- Eating a diet full of real, whole foods is the best medicine for a healthy body
- Restorative Sleep is necessary for a healthy body and healthy weight management
- An attitude of gratitude will reduce your stress levels and add years to your life
- Good communication skills are essential to healthy relationships and stress management
Optimism is everything ~ well, a lot! Having a positive attitude goes a long way in healing, you have to believe that you can do it, whatever it is before you will …. and knowing I can relax about certain things because they are tried and true methods of personal maintenance, helps with the confidence.
Aside from that ~ there is having a good team of professionals to go to when I need guidance.