Your Weekly Challenge:
Perseverance is not a long race;
it is many short races one after the other.
- Steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success
- Steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement
Life is a series of moments strung together to make up our story. Some good days, some great days and some, heh not so much. And, that’s what we call Life. We have ups and downs, much like the teeter totter in the playground, life is much more fun with movement. It is not practical to stay on an even keel all the time. We get busy with work and kids, parties, travel and chores ~ then life takes a turn and slows for a bit. Ah, we can breathe again for a moment and get ready for the next race …
We are given many gifts in this lifetime and one of these is the gift of choice.
- How do we choose to spend our time?
- What do we choose to study and focus on?
- How do we want to weave the fabric of our lives into a story?
- What’s important to us ~ friends, family, travel, music, books, community?