Your Challenge Today:
Examine your attitude!
Weakness of attitude
becomes weakness of character.
Taking inventory is an important task in many realms of life. It’s important to take inventory of what we have in the pantry before we go grocery shopping ~ so we don’t end up with multiple jars of condiments, or spices. Taking inventory of dry goods we have in storage before shopping, toilet paper, paper towels, toothpaste, etc., it helps prevent unnecessary clutter at home and overflowing closets. Regularly editing the closets, drawers and shelves helps to prevent stress, clutter and keeps the energy moving through your home and the universe!
And, it’s important to take personal inventory from time to time ~ I like to take a personal inventory each year around the time of my birthday. This is an essential step in evaluating our attitude toward our life, goals and progress, how am I doing?
- Where have I been?
- What have I accomplished?
- What is still on my list from last year?
- Are my goals still relevant for me at this time?
- What adjustments do I need to make to my road map?
- What consultants do I need to seek for advice ~ doctor, lawyer, accountant?