Your Challenge Today:
Take a look at your Life Goals and Health Goals.
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important
as what you become by achieving your goals.
Project into your future – What do you see?
- Who are you becoming as a result of your life, lifestyle & goals?
- What are you contributing to your family, friends & community
- When are you taking time to enjoy your life and successes?
- Where are you headed with your life’s goals?
- How is your health, fitness, wellness?
- How’s your life, work, family, home?
- How are you achieving your goals?
Do you see yourself with your family as your parents and children are growing older? How is your health? Do you need to get a better handle on your family health history? Do you have a good record of your own health history? Do you see any potential health risks that you would like to avoid? What steps can you take to be proactive and preventative towards your better health? What healthy habits do you feel are important to inspire in your children?