By Bernadette Kathryn, LMT, IHLC
Skirt Steak is an excellent robust flavored steak, generally used for fajitas. It’s an inexpensive cut of meat that is very quick cooking which makes for a great weeknight meal. I used our Spice Rub to prepare the meat before grilling which is a great way to infuse a lot of pizazz without a lot of calories!
- Allow your steak to come to room temperature before grilling
- Grill on a very hot grill pan for 2-3 minutes per side
- Allow your steak to rest for at least 10 minutes before cutting
- Cut across the grain to ensure maximum tenderness
- I steamed the cauliflower until tender
- Pulse chopped the cauliflower in a food processor
- I squeezed the cauliflower to extract the water
- Put the cauliflower into the VitaMix or use an emersion blender
- Add, grass-fed butter, EVOO, and a touch of cream
- Blend to your desired creaminess
- Taste and add a salt & pepper to taste
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.