Your Challenge Today:
Love and patience …
With love and patience,
nothing is impossible.
- A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend
- A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person
- To have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in
- The capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset
- An ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay
- Quiet, steady perseverance; even-tempered care; diligence
Love and patience provide an amazing platform for magic to happen ~ nothing is impossible! When we combine our deep affection for someone or something and are willing to tolerate a delay with even tempered care we create the space for magic to happen. Our loved one may be working on a personal issue where they need time to sort through their thoughts and we may be called upon for our love and patience to give them the space they need to support their journey. This can be a challenging time for everyone involved and it’s important to remember that Love and Patience makes it all possible.
We may need to be loving and patient with ourselves at many times in our lives when we are learning new things about our selves. We each have our own personal journey to travel with lessons that are specific to us and it doesn’t matter if the lessons are related to our bodies, our relationships or our careers ~ it’s all related to our Living Fit Lifestyle. Each component of our life affects our health directly or indirectly and that is the key to unlocking our physical well-being. Uncomfortable stressful situations at home, work or with a neighbor all have a connection to our well-being. When stress builds up and is not confronted head on in a loving manner, our body, mind and spirit suffers ~ thus our ~ Living Fit Lifestyle suffers.
Love and patience create the space for magic to happen when we have the commitment to our own evolution. Change takes time, attention, love and patience.