Your Challenge Today:
Quality habits …
Quality is not an act,
it is a habit.
- A settled or regular tendency or practice, especially one that can be hard to give up
- An acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary
- Mental character or disposition
- A dominant or regular disposition or tendency; prevailing character or quality
We all have habits that are either an asset to our life or a liability and probably a smattering of each. We generally think of habits as a negative, something that we need to change. And for most of us there are probably some habits that we would like to change such as negative self-talk, nail biting, gum chewing, smoking, unconscious eating, too much wine, daily desserts, couch surfing, too much TV and maybe even a habit of being late.
Habits are just that ~ a habit ~ things that we do over and over again, consciously or unconsciously. When we are consciously performing a habit we are working out of choice, and the power is in the choice. We can choose habits to support our dreams and add to the quality of our life; doing this, we move our dreams forward, and that’s what this game is all about! We are here taking a closer look at our lifestyle choices in an effort to create the life and body of our dreams. We are actively choosing to establish habits that support our goals and move us forward in our life to the health and happiness we desire.
A big part of this game is to create quality habits that support all of your life:
- We believe a regular exercise habit is good for your body, mind and spirit.
- We believe developing a water habit is vital to supporting your good health.
- We believe eating plenty of organic vegetables and lean proteins is the best way to nurture your body.
- We believe nurturing healthy communication with your team and support peeps is a definite asset to your health.
- We believe developing an attitude of gratitude and daily sharing are also vital to your well-being.
Developing a LivingFit Lifestyle begins with quality habits that are designed to bring more pleasure into your life, to put more pep in your step and add more life to your years. We are all here to celebrate our body, celebrate what’s good in our world, give and receive support and build quality habits.