By Bernadette Kathryn, LMT, IHLC
This is a very satisfying lunch or dinner made with a cross section of items that I generally cook in bulk, divide up and freeze for a week night dinner on the fly.
Here’s what I used ~
- Classic Tomato Sauce
- Chicken Sausage
- Fresh organic vegetables — sweet peppers, carrots, mushrooms, spinach, and scallions
- Brown Rice Fettuccini
Here’s what I did ~
- Par cook the pepper (blanch in boiling salted water for 3 minutes) take it out and set aside to cool
- Peel a large carrot and using the peeler cut ribbons to add to the pasta
- Defrost and heat the Classic Tomato Sauce
- Defrost and heat the Chicken Sausage
- Mix the Chicken Sausage in a bowl with mushrooms, spinach and scallions
- Cut the pepper in half, remove the ribs and seeds — stuff with the sausage and vegetables
- Utilizing the pot of hot water from the pepper, cook the pasta and add the carrot ribbons the last 2 minutes to cook
- Drain the pasta and carrots, dress with tomato sauce and plate with your stuffed pepper!
And, before you know it you have a full create a sanctioned meal that is gorgeous, satisfying, comforting and oh so good.
We like, use and recommend
US Wellness Meats for superior protein products.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.