Your Challenge Today:
Sincere practice …
makes the impossible possible.
Sincere practice … what does that mean?
- Free from pretense or deceit; proceeding from genuine feelings
- Saying what they genuinely feel or believe; not dishonest or hypocritical
- The actual application or use of an idea, belief, or method as opposed to theories about such application or use
- Repeated exercise in or performance of an activity or skill so as to acquire or maintain proficiency in it
- Perform (an activity) or exercise (a skill) repeatedly or regularly in order to improve or maintain one’s proficiency
- Carry out or perform (a particular activity, method, or custom) habitually or regularly
So, to carry out a sincere practice and make the impossible possible requires some concentrated effort, focus, imagination, commitment and planning. It is not always easy to stay focused and committed to things, especially when we already have very full lives. When our jobs and families are really our primary concern our daily routines and projects can sometimes suffer or take a back seat to our responsibilities. That’s OK ~ that’s life and we are developing a practice of adapting to the ebb and flow of life while still maintaining our commitment to our true self.
When life happens and we are drawn away from our daily plan, go with the flow, do what is necessary and get back on track. Remind yourself that you are in it for the long haul and a little diversion and detour is not going to eliminate your commitment.
Adjust, be flexible and keep moving ~ you can do it!